C.S. Lewis called Christmas “the Grand Miracle" - the incarnation of God in the person of Jesus Christ.
Join us to celebrate the good news of Christmas!
4:30PM & 6PM
Come celebrate the miracle of Christmas and share in the joy and peace found in the good news of Jesus Christ!
- Both gatherings will be the same. We wanted to create space for everyone to invite family & friends.
- Our worship includes communion & candle-lighting.
- Kids activity bags (including glow sticks) will be handed out in the entryway.
- Come early to enjoy a delicious Hot Chocolate Bar to warm you up before the celebration.
We're having an "unplugged" gathering on Christmas morning to celebrate the day Jesus Christ was born!
- We're dusting off our hymnals & having a Christmas hymn sing around the piano.
- We'll share in a special Christmas devotion before receiving communion together.
- Keep your kids in their Christmas jammies. There will be lots of Alabaster Coffee available for what we know will be an early wake-up call for families.
We're located at 380 West Fourth Street (at the corner of 4th & Elmira St) in the former First Baptist Church building.
Parking lots are located north of the building across Edwin Street or in the large municipal lot at the corner of 4th & Hepburn St. Limited street parking is available around the neighborhood.