PLAN YOUR VISIT
We know meeting someone for the first time can be intimidating and going to a new church for the first time can be nerve-racking. We want to help make your first experience with City Alliance Church a great one.
Below you'll find info about what to expect when you visit us on a Sunday morning.
SUNDAY GATHERINGS at 9AM +10:45AM
380 West 4th Street
Williamsport, PA 17701
We're located in the former First Baptist Church next to the AMC Theater.
On Sundays, on-street parking is available (no meters on Sundays.) Parking is available in the adjacent AMC theatre lot and the municipal lot on Eldred Street to the north of our facility.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
Our gatherings are a time for connection and celebration. We desire to create an atmosphere for people to connect in community. When you arrive, some wonderful people will greet you. Alabaster Coffee is flowing. People may ask about your story. You may even get an invite to lunch. We are a church that enjoys sharing in community.
The reason for our gathering is to celebrate God. Together, we share in practices that celebrate who God is and what he is doing:
- We begin by reading a Psalm together to join with the ongoing story of God's people from Scripture through today.
- Led by a band, we sing songs together about the glory, goodness, and grace of God. Song lyrics will be shown on screen to help you join in singing with us.
- The Scriptures will be read and taught. The sermon is meant to be a message that presents the Word of God, reveals Jesus Christ in every story, and calls people to respond.
- We are all invited to share in communion as our response to the good news of God's love for us. In communion, we remember and participate in the work of Jesus Christ. As we come to the table, we continue to sing, pray, and celebrate God!
Our gatherings tend to be roughly 65-75 minutes in length. There is no dress code - people where what they're comfortable in, whether that be casual or semi-formal.
WHAT ABOUT MY KIDS?
We believe every child deserves to be loved unconditionally and have a safe place to learn about, question, and experience God's love.
On Sundays, parents have the option of signing their child into City Kids. Kids are welcome to participate in the main gathering as well! We offer classes for:
- Nursery: Children 6 to 24 months old.
- Pre-K: Children 2-5 years old.
- K-3rd Grade
- 4th-6th Grade
We make safety a priority. We ensure every volunteer obtains necessary clearances. We also have a thorough check-in/check-out process for every child. The entrance to City Kids is located at the northwest corner of the building (along Elmira Street.) This is where you can both drop off and pick up your kids.